HUNTER×HUNTER

 I have never been much of a manga reader. Recently, however, I read "HUNTER x HUNTER" under the influence of a high school friend and a youtuber I like. I had only heard of the name. I didn't know much more than that, so I really enjoyed reading it.

 But now I regret a little that I read "HUNTER x HUNTER. HUNTER x HUNTER" is a very famous manga because of its fun factor. At the same time, it is also famous for its long hiatus. It is currently being serialized, but it will be discontinued soon. I can't imagine how long we have to wait to read "HUNTER x HUNTER". I hope that one day I will be able to read the final story of "HUNTER x HUNTER".

 By the way, my favorite character is Isaac Netero.If you like "HUNTER x HUNTER", please comment your favorite character!


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Takikomi-gohan

The World Cup