Takikomi-gohan
One night in the middle of the night when I was hungry, I tried to cook takikomi-gohan. I didn't have anything in the fridge, so I seasoned the rice with seasonings only. I didn't want to look up a recipe for takikomi-gohan, so I made my own seasoning. I put in a good amount of soy sauce, ponzu (Japanese sauce made from ponzu citrus juice), and consommé sauce.
Even before the rice was finished cooking, a sickening smell filled the room. The smell became more intense as the rice neared completion. I anxiously ate the finished rice, but it was not cooked. I tried my best to eat it, but finally I could not finish it. And I threw away a lot of rice. That was the first time in my life that I threw away food.
I vowed to always look at the recipe when I cook in the future.
I have also made takikomi-gohan sometimes, so I suggest putting other ingredients, like fish, vegetables, and so on. Next time, I hope you can make a delicious meal!!
返信削除